In today’s digital age, your website is more important than ever. Whether you’re a B2B Company or a Direct-to-Consumer Business, website visitors form immediate judgements about you and your company solely by how your website looks and performs. This is why it’s crucial for you to invest in a secure and modern website, and have it built to perform.
Do you need a new website?
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK
Is It Time For a Website Refresh?
Consider the following questions:
- Does your website generate qualified leads that convert into new customers
- Do you like the way your website looks and functions?
- Can YOU easily update your website with new content (text, images, blogs, videos, etc.)?
- Does your website look great on all devices (computer, tablet, phone)?
- Does your website help you achieve your goals?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, you may want to consider investing in a new website.
The price of a new website can vary greatly depending on the following factors:
- Who will build the website…You? A website development freelancer? Or a company that specializes in designing and developing websites like 1 At Bat Media?
- Do you require special functions or features (e.g., social media integrations, visitor/member login, online calendars, booking/reservations, survey tools, newsletter signup, online chat, etc.)?
- Will a custom, original design be a requirement for your project?
- Do you intend to sell products on your website? If so, how many?
These are just a few of the considerations that go into scoping and quoting a website project. 1 At Bat Media’s average websites ranges in price from $5,000 to $15,000 depending on the specifics of the project.
Do You Have Questions?
Do you need to refresh your existing website or build a new custom one from scratch? We’re here, and ready to help!
Every 1 At Bat Media web project includes client training. Our goal is to empower our clients to manage their own website, and then we will be available to offer technical support and major website updates should the need arise.
For most projects, we are able to commit to launching a new website 8 weeks from the date a client delivers the assets required to begin development. On average, we deliver a new website within 6 weeks, if not sooner!
At a minimum, a client needs a general idea for what they want their website to look like. From there, we can offer guidance and recommendations based on your industry and specific objectives.
It is common for 1 At Bat Media to use a customer’s existing brand guidelines, logo, images, and content; however, in the event a customer lacks these resources, we have both a Graphic Design Department and a Content Marketing Department staffed with professionals ready to create any assets the customer may need.
Absolutely! 1 At Bat Media builds “responsive” websites, which is a fancy way of saying that each website will adjust to the screen it’s being viewed on to ensure a great user experience, especially on mobile since over half of all website traffic these days is mobile.
Yes, we can! If a client needs to sell their products online, we have several options for eCommerce website development. Like any website project, pricing can vary depending on the complexity of the eCommerce website and number of products, but generally just because a website is “eCommerce” doesn’t mean it will be any more expensive than our average website project.
- 1 At Bat Media builds all its websites with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in mind. When rebuilding an existing website, we analyze the current site architecture to ensure we find a balance between restructuring the old website and maintaining the existing Domain Authority. In addition, 1 At Bat Media pulls Metadata (Page Titles, H-Tags, and Meta Descriptions) from the old website, then optimizes it for the new website.
- When building a new website from scratch, we create Metadata and index the website on Google to ensure the foundation is set for the new website to rank effectively.
- It is very important to understand that Google changes its algorithm multiple times each day, and the only way to ensure consistent page 1 rankings is to have an effective, ongoing SEO and Content strategy… Which we can help with as well!
- 1 At Bat Media’s website development process begins with a thorough Discovery meeting where a website professional takes the time to understand a customer’s specific project and objectives.
- Scope of Work and Proposal is prepared and delivered that includes the project details and price. Should the customer decide to move forward, they are assigned a Website Project Manager who is responsible for collecting the assets needed to develop the website and guiding the customer through the design and development stages.
- After the development stage is complete, we complete a quality assurance check and SEO kickstart, then schedule a training with the customer with the goal of teaching them how to manage and update the website.
- With the customer’s approval, we launch the website. Following the launch, we offer a 30-Day Warranty which covers any issues that may arise, Free of charge. We also have a Support Desk that is available to answer questions and assist with updates should the need arise.